I'm proud to have owned and operated my own full-time business in the wedding and event industry (www.DJBriSwatek.com) since 2003. The list of people I need to thank for contributing to my continued success is simply too long to list here. This blog is my way of paying it forward.
- Facebook Graph Search: What It Means for Your Business and Your Customers
- The Right Thing to Do: The Risks and Rewards of Taking Personal Stands in Your Professional Life
- Make the First and the Best Impression — Lead Response Time Matters
- Lead Delivery Sites That Work?
- Bringing “The Human Element” into Your Business Success
- What’s Your Plan for Success During the Recovery?
- A “Personal Recommendation” for Google+
- Happy Holidays: A Time for Giving
- What is the Single Best Thing We Can Do for Our Health?
- Be a Great Resource: Advice for Wedding Vendors on Bridal Show Sales
- 2012 accomplish accomplishments Advertising Andy Ebon apocalypse astronomy b'ak'tuns Bri Swatek Business calendar change change your life CNN collaboration Communicating concentration customer December 21 DJ Bri Swatek Facebook first impression gathering ideas Giving Thanks goals Good customer service is always free Google Google Places Harvey Bricker improve Jay Sean lead LinkedIn Listening Lloyd Dobler local search long count calendar Managing Money Managing Time mantra Marketing Mayan Mayan fifth world age Mayan fourth world age meditation mental and physical health NASA Networking opportunities personal recommendations Poughkeepsie Journal recommendations renewal Rhonda Byrne Roland Emmerich Sales SEO Showing Gratitude Smile. Listen. Breathe. social network social networking success teamwork Thank You The End of the World The Law of Attraction The Secret The Sound of Your Success Thinking Tulane University’s Middle American Research Institute Twitter winter solstice word of mouth world ages You’re welcome
The Sound of Your Success on Facebook
The Sound of Your Success on Twitter
DJ Bri Swatek, Inc.All Content on this Blog is Copyright (c) DJ Bri Swatek, Inc.
Tag Archives: Bri Swatek
One of the great things about owning my own business is that I can professionally support ideas or causes that are personally important to me without having to answer to anyone but myself. I take the risk, and I assume … Continue reading
It happens in every line of business–the promise that an advertising site or system will deliver unlimited leads into the palm of your hand. This website or ad will be out there drumming up business while you sleep! When the … Continue reading
I found what Dave Grohl had to say on Grammy night this year truly inspiring, and I find his follow-up even more meaningful. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/02/dave-grohl-clarifies-grammy-acceptance-speech/1 (Thanks to my friend Jason E. Hedrington for sharing this article.) The analog process that the … Continue reading
Always looking for a little good news over my morning coffee, two articles poked their heads up out of the usual end-of-civilization-as-we-know-it quagmire: Stocks soar on surprising jobs gains http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20120204/BUSINESS/302040012/Stocks-soar-surprising-jobs-gains Jobs report lifts Dow to highest mark since ’08 http://www.dailyfinance.com/article/jobs-report-lifts-dow-to-highest-mark/1250195/ Sure, … Continue reading